- Request Creation/Submission
- Request History Data Access
- Child Table Data Manipulation
- Approval Information Data Access
The Use Case
|Listing 1-1 Method buildRoleAssignmentRequest|
|Listing 1-2 Implementation of method buildApplicationInstanceRequest|
|Listing 1-3 Implementation of method buildAppInstanceAttributeList|
|Listing 1-3-1 Section of buildAppInstanceAttributeList method where child records are created|
|Fig 1-1 Asynchronous BPEL process to monitor Role Requests Processing status|
|Listing 2-1 Web Service Method to obtain the count of Roles in Pending status for approval|
- OIMClient oimClient: This is used to obtain instances of OIM’s API’s.
- RequestService reqSvc: The Service used to obtain information about a request and to update the request’s data when appropriate.
- UserManager usrMgr: Used to obtain the User’s Key of the request’s beneficiary along with other information that might be needed.
|Listing 2-2 Internal method that verifies the Role Requests approval status|
|Fig 2-1 BPEL Process for the SOA Composite invoked when a disconnected Application Instance is provisioned|
- Create complex structure requests for Disconnected Application Instances.
- Create requests for Role Assignment.
- Implement Data Retrieval from Child Tables directly from the request data set.