Monday, January 21, 2013
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Time: 10 am PT / 1 pm ET
Topic: Authentication – Stronger or More Often?
Get Your Tweets On…
If you are on Twitter, join the tweet jam on Authentication on Jan 22nd at 10 am PT. You will be tweeting with the industry heavyweights and the IDM twitterati. Mike Neuenschwander will take control of the @OracleIDM handle and jam with industry experts on this year’s hot topic – Authentication! You don’t have to sit on the sidelines. Join in the discussion. Mike will kick it off at 10 am PST. Just follow #authchat.
Some housekeeping notes for the tweet jam:
- Please make sure to use #authchat for every tweet you send on this topic
- Pls use A1, A2… et al when responding to questions so it is easy for anyone following the discussion.
- You can amplify others’ comments by retweeting. When modifying a tweet before retweeting, it is generally acceptable to use “MT” rather than “RT”
- If replying to another tweet, pls don’t forget to use #authchat and put a “.” (period) in front of the initiator’s twitter handle so everyone can see the response.
- Feel free to solicit responses/comments from specific individuals by calling out their twitter handles. Just don’t forget to put the hashtag #authchat
Follow @OracleIDM today. And let your followers know about the upcoming tweet jam by tweeting about it. Perhaps something along the lines of:
Looking forward to the tweet jam on #authentication and getting the industry’s take. Join on Jan 22, 10 a PT #authchat #oracleidm
They will be archiving and posting the discussion on our blog OracleIDM afterwards.