My name is Andre Correa and I am joining the fusionsecurity blog.
It is really a pleasure to join such an amazing group of professionals. Thank you fusionsecurity bloggers for the invite!
I hope to keep the standards, contribute and share my experiences on the security aspects of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
I was blogging alone on http://secureandgo.blogspot.com/ and got all my posts imported here.
For your convenience, here is the direct link to each of them:
- Security in Service-Enabled ADF Business Components
- Quick tip: OVD - Providing namespace translation for DN attributes
- OPSS Artifacts Life Cycle in ADF Applications
- Users and Groups migration: a handy JDeveloper feature
- Using asymmetric cryptography in OWSM
- Hands-on WSRP Security in Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Identity Propagation in a flow involving OAM, OSB and web services