- Install, configure and integrate UCM with OAM. Click here for the post I did for OAM/UCM.
- Install and configure IPM with the same OHS proxy used to proxy the UCM application.
High Level Steps/Checklist
- Configure an OHS server to proxy all request to IPM (/imaging).
- Register a webgate with the URL’s you want to protect.
- Configure an OAM Identity Asserter and LDAP/OVD provider in Weblogic.
- Validate users can access IPM with WLS Security.
- Install a webgate on OHS server and validate.
Follow the documentation to configure
OAM Access Manager 11g with Oracle IPM, Section 2.3.5:
2.3.5 - Integrating Oracle IPM With Oracle Access Manager 11g
- OAM/Webgate have already been configured and installed.
- Modify the mod_wl_ohs.conf file with the forwarding URL
<Location /imaging>SetHandler weblogic-handlerWebLogicHost <hostname>WebLogicPort <portnumber></Location>
- Use the remote registration tool oamreg as follows in section 126.96.36.199:http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E21764_01/core.1111/e10043/osso_b_oam11g.htm#JISEC9104
188.8.131.52 - Provision with 11g Webgate
- Acquire the tool
- The rreg tool can be found and executed on the same box where OAM is installed. No need to un-tar.
- Steps 4 and 5 from Section 2.3.5 was already completed during the UCM/OAM setup.
Trouble shooting tips:
- Cannot login via OAM – A few things to verify:
- Make sure that the LDAP Authentication Module in the OAM console is pointing to the correct data store.
- Make sure that the WLS provider matches the same OAM data store configuration.